The board is co-chaired by Mainstream Renewable Power’s head of corporate affairs, Adam Bruce, and Hannah Brown, head of industry and investment within the UK Department of Energy and Climate Change’s office of renewable energy deployment.
Eight industry representatives have been appointed to the board. They are:
- Jonathan Cole, offshore wind managing director for Iberdrola, via its subsidiary ScottishPower Renewables
- Benj Sykes, UK country manager for Dong Energy
- Clark MacFarlane, UK offshore wind managing director for Siemens
- Steve Burgin, Alstom UK president
- Ron Cookson, senior vice president at Technip
- Stephen Trotter, managing director for electrical, cables and transmission at ABB Power Systems
- Ian Farquhar, offshore wind development director at David Brown Gears
- John Robertson, managing director for Burntisland Fabrications (Bi-Fab).
In addition, a number of offshore wind trade representatives and a series of policy makers are also on the board:
- Maf Smith, deputy chief executive of trade association Renewable UK
- Andrew Jamieson, chief executive of the new Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult and former chair of the UK’s offshore wind cost reduction task force
- Alastair Dutton, wind development programme manager at the Crown Estate
- David Stevenson, senior policy officer for offshore wind at the Scottish Government
- Chris Pook, deputy director of the green economy unit at the UK Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
- Will Armitage, head of major infrastructure and environment, at the UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Keith Waller, senior adviser with Infrastructure UK, part of the UK finance ministry
- John Goold, representative of the UK’s statutory biodiversity body, the Joint Nature Conservation Committee.